Join us at 8:30 AM or 11 AM
Classes for all ages meet between the services at 10 AM
Ready to Visit?
Come. Plug In. Connect!
Maybe you’re looking for a new home church? Maybe you’re just looking into Christianity, Jesus, and the Bible?
Whether you’ve just started considering the Bible and want to learn more or you’ve been following Jesus for years, we’re so glad you found SWBIBLE online—and we’re looking forward to meeting you in person!
Join us Sundays. When you arrive, our Welcome Team can help explain what’s going on and help direct you to worship services, Sunday Classes, restrooms, children activities; and introduce you to members of SWBIBLE.
Connect Through Our Livestream
We livestream our morning worship services. To join us, use the Livestream Link to connect.
All of our past Sunday morning sermons are also available for you to enjoy on our Teachings page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the church located?
The church is located at the corner of Murray Blvd and Weir Road in Beaverton. The church address is:
14605 SW Weir Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
When do we meet?
- Sunday Morning Worship at 8:30 and 11 am
- Sunday Classes for all ages at 10 am (No classes in July, August & December)
- Sunday Evening Series – Periodically, through the year, we regather on Sunday Evenings for a special series of services.
I’m visiting for the first time. Where do I go when I arrive?
Before and after services, you’ll be greeted by a member of our Welcome Team located at each entry. They are ready to help you! You can also drop by one of our Welcome Tables in the main lobby to pick up a visitor packet and get directions and information. If you would like, you can use the Plan a Visit form to let us know you are coming.
What’s the style of worship?
The style: Christ focused. While you could define our style as contemporary, we include historical songs as well. We highly value generations worshipping together in unity. In the end, our goal for our worship times is to give all attention and focus and honor to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
What can I expect during the Sunday Morning services?
- We start with worship music and a few announcements.
- During the singing, the worship leader invites people to stand. Please feel free to remain sitting and participate only as you feel comfortable.
- Our Senior Pastor Scott Gilchrist or another member of the pastoral team will teach from a section of the Bible. If you don’t have your own, you can use the Bible stored in the seat backs.
- After the 8:30 am service, we have Sunday Classes for all ages at 10 am (September-June).
- Also, please remember to silence phones and mobile devices when entering the auditorium.
- Please fill out a Welcome Card and drop it by the Welcome Table afterward. We would love to help with any questions or follow-up.
Is childcare provided?
On Sunday mornings, SWKIDS provides various programs that serve babies through 5th grade during and between both morning services.
Sunday Evening Service
When a Sunday Evening Series is offered, childcare is available for children ages 0-2 years old.
Come to our SWKIDS Entrance at the lower lobby where our SWKIDS staff will greet you and assist in checking in your children.
Are there Sunday Classes for Middle School and High School Students?
Yes, church staff and volunteers lead Sunday Classes for middle school (grades 6-8) as well as high school (grades 9-12) students. (No classes in July, August & December)
Since I’m new, are there other ways that I can plug in?
- Join us for Sunday Morning and Evening services.
- Remember to visit one our Welcome Tables in the lobby before/between services. Our Welcome Team members are ready to help.
- Check out the Essential Christianity Sunday Class, taught by Senior Pastor Scott Gilchrist.
Throughout the week:
- Visit a Home Group. Learn more about home groups at the Welcome Tables in the lobby or visit our home group page.
Visit us for Opening Night:
- Join us for an informal visitor reception called Opening Night.
- Socialize with a handful (instead of a lobby full!) of folks, enjoy light refreshments and learn more about SWBIBLE.
- We meet the first Wednesday of the month, January-June and October-November, 6:30-8:30 pm in The Lodge.
- Check out our Event Calendar to confirm meeting date and time.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Please contact us!