1824 Lake Trip
Join us this summer for a time of fun, relaxation, friends, and Jesus. Our guest speaker, Pastor Bill Brown, will be teaching on knowing Christ, being like Christ, and obeying Christ. You won’t want to miss out! Did we mention we’ll have a full band for times of worship along with loads of free time to connect with others? Register below! 👇🏽
Who should come? 18-24 age (ish)
When? July 16-18
Check-in starts at 3pm on Friday, dinner provided at 5:30pm.
- Bible / Notebook / Pen
- Sleeping Bag
- Swim Suit
- Warm / Cool Clothing
- Outdoor shoes
The 1824 Young Adult Ministry is built on what—and who—is knowable: Jesus.
- Jesus is knowable even when your circumstances are not.
- Jesus is with you even when you’re “out on your own.”
- Jesus is able to ground you with his peace, confidence, rest, and wisdom.
- And, Jesus is our common bond that roots us to him and each other.
Are you in college? Just started working? Check out the information below—and come visit.
- June 10 – Small Groups (Philippians 3:12-21)
- June 17 – Small Groups (Philippians 4:1-9)
- June 24 – Small Groups (Philippians 4:10-23)
- July 1 – Summer Launch
- July 8 – Large Group Gathering
- July 15 – No meeting
- July 16-19 LAKE TRIP
WHEN WE MEET…
MEET AT 6:30 PM
Each Thursday we rotate between small groups and a large group gatherings including worship & teaching. Check out the schedule above or follow us on instagram to keep up to date. Contact us for any questions about 1824 Young Adults.
We do community together to grow in Jesus
Twice a month we meet in small groups. This is where we dive into God’s Word, encourage one another, and build close relationships. Contact us below to join a small group!