Retired? Connect at SWBIBLE
We are a multigenerational church where each member serves and gets involved in ministries throughout the different age groups. We also like to connect with others in our peer group.
This ministry provides regular opportunities for church members who are 55-plus to receive encouragement from the Bible and each other. In addition to the specific gatherings listed below, we design church-wide services and events for all ages.
For more information, see details below or call the church office about opportunities to participate and serve.
Senior Saints Luncheons
- Meets the third Friday of the month from September through May.
(Temporarily paused until further notice.)
- We gather at 11 am to enjoy each other’s company, share a meal, and benefit from a variety of speakers and special programs. For more information, contact Pastor Sam Naro or call the church 503-524-7000.
Senior Ladies Bible Study
We are a group of women 65+ who open the Bible together—digging into God’s Word and sharing with each other. If you’re a senior lady who is looking for camaraderie and biblical encouragement, come join.
- Meet September to May (Temporarily paused until further notice.)
- Each 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month (1 pm)
- For more information or to sign up, contact Pat Bloomster.
Daytrips. Outings. Excursions!
Join friends for trips to the beach, museum, and more. Watch our church event calendar for upcoming outings.