MENS OPEN GYM BASKETBALL
MEN’S BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Winter Season Begins January 6
– Games played on Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons.
– Eight regular season games plus playoff games
Registration Open – Sign up by December 31
– Professional Referees again!
– $20 only for first time league participants
– First game free for mid-season adds, $20 for 2-3 games, $65 otherwise.
– $65 (or $20) needs to be paid to assure a spot on a team roster.
– 25 minute running halves.
– Scheduled gym time for each game is 65 minutes.
– Plan to arrive early and stay late, about 5-10 minutes before and after each game.
– Short team meeting after each game for debrief and prayer.
Team and Player Eligibility
– Guests of SWBIBLE players are welcome to join their same team.
– Players 18 and older are eligible. Players ages 16 or 17 may play as a guest in the games their father/season sponsor (21 years or older) also participates.
– Additional players welcome mid-season at Captain’s discretion (payment structure above still applies).
– No player may participate on more than one team and no player may switch teams unless sanctioned by commission.
– 5 teams of 8-10 players expected.
– SWBIBLE men are drafted to teams by captains or assigned by Commissioner. Captains and other SWBIBLE men recruit interested guest players to fill out their roster until initial team size set by the captain is reached.
– Commissioner: Doug Martin 971.570.5021